Enseco Energy Services (Ens.V) is an energy service provider of directional drilling, production testing and frac flowback services operating throughout the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and select markets in the United States. Our corporate office is located in Calgary, sales offices are located in both Calgary and Denver and operational facilities (five in total) are distributed throughout Alberta and the US. Enseco is led by an experienced management team with a focus on continued value creation through accretive acquisitions and organic growth.
Since incorporation in 2006, Enseco Energy Services’ culture of customer-focus and expert services has resulted in the ability to deliver consistent, high-quality energy services. Originating with five service lines, Enseco was able to strategically narrow their services down to two, Directional Drilling and Production Testing/Frac Flowback, by the fall of 2010.
Today, with five operational facilities throughout North America and over 350 employees, Enseco continues to achieve record results with continual quarter over quarter improvement in all of its business. Innovative technology and diversification of customers and operating bases throughout North American resource plays has allowed Enseco to successfully and rapidly grow.
VISION: Leading supplier of Directional Drilling and Production Testing Services.
MISSION: To provide consistent high quality service – responsibly.
- Attracting and retaining a highly motivated and skilled workforce with a “customer-centered” focus;
- Maintaining and demonstrating integrity through the compliance of company policies;
- Fostering the company’s health, safety and environment (HSE) practices with a strong focus on our Culture of Zero Harm policy and Total Loss Management systems (TLM);
- Striving to be an organization where internal and external learning and leadership, nurture the engagement and creativity of our staff to affect change;
- Providing the most current and competitive technology and quality;
- Committing to preventative maintenance schedules for all equipment;
- Celebrating diversity in our workplace.